MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Friday, October 30, 2009

loving life just the way it is

Life is a bliss, no matter from which you judge it, if you have an amply healthy body, a roof over your head, food on your plate and some cash in your pocket and bank life is a bliss.

Then why do a huge majority of us forget to love life after a while? Is the explanation as simple as that life gets tough with age and responsibility?

I guess not, I believe we let the power of enjoying life slip by with age and responsibility.

Its true that our responsibilities with age are graver than childhood responsibilities, but children take things like study and result equally gravely. Their bad performance in school is equally devastating as our bad performance in job.

I believe it all depends on the chance of mindset, in childhood we used to count our blessings like today is Monday, that means four more days of school then it will be Saturday, half day.. and so on. Now we wake up and think, “Monday..oh no, another week to drag by!”

In childhood we had time for all type of fun, no matter how busy our life was with school, after school and pre school tutions or other serious activities. We always had some time to climb trees, eat junk foods, take a solid soaking in rain, a sun bath in sun..but matured us, we ignore these urges and try to show ourselves as something grumpier than we actually are, even when we are alone.

We deprive ourselves from happiness, that is why become sad with growing age. If we stop depriving ourselves and start to look for happiness in every thing then we will see that life was just the way it was but happiness has increased in thousandfolds.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, Trisha, it's so important to retain that childlike love of fun and play in one's advancing years. And never to forget what a gift life is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, Trish!

    Become the child, become wise and find contentment.

    Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear nothing profound,
    full agreement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear jason,
    well i dont know about the wisdom of the children, but their contentment is simply awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice words also remind me of my childhood fear of studies and homework particularly mathematics was my enemy.
    I agree with whole post. I feel you have stolen my thoughts and written them here in this fantastic post.
    I appreciate your understanding of human nature, I am learning.
    Thank you, dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. trisha, please remove comment moderation, I can't wait for too long to see my comment. Also, I suggest that you disable word verification.
    But you know better what how to handle you comment options.
    Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dearest brother,
    i have put up comment moderation for posts older than fourteen days, otherwise i will just slip the comments. i will turn off the word verification.. its a really, really nerve testing thing.

    i love children so i really relish the way they relish this world, and sometimes i learn lessons from them. that failing in one class test doesnot means end of world, that means i will study more and procure highest marks in the next exam.

    i was one of the good girls in class :) not good students but good girls.. the subject which made me uneasy was physics after class eight, i still cant make head or leg of this subject. i loved mathematics (excluding trigonometry). i hated chemistry because it doesnot have any thing to apply your brain in, all you have to do is memorise.. my favourite subjects were biology and mathematics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think word verification is to ensure that the comments are manually written humans and they are not spam.
    But I have not ever seen a spam comment even I had diabled word verification since the start of my blog.
    trisha, you were lucky to have math in your favourite subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dearest brother,
    i was addicted to mathematics :) but hated trigonometry.
    yes the word verification is a very annoying thing.
    i just loved your photo blog.

    ReplyDelete