MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Monday, October 5, 2009

be responsible

People often say that the things which happen to us are results of our own actions, in this life or past life.

I don’t believe in this, because I have seen evil flourish and virtue perish more than a thousand times. But I believe that when we take the responsibility and consequences of our willing actions with dignity and strength we prove that we are matured.

If we have that strength in ourselves two benefits can be reaped from that, one, we will think ten times before doing any thing which may cause negative impact. Two, we will go to sleep with a peaceful mind, we will know that we committed a mistake and we paid the price. We bore the punishment with dignity, we did not cried or complained or attempted to blame some one else for our own fault. I think it’s a very big victory upon our own weakness, the tendency of disowning our own mistakes.

So my eternal earnest prayer to God is/was to give me the mental strength to be fully responsible for my own, willing actions and accept their consequences, by heart, soul and mind.

4 comments:

  1. Dear sister, thank you for writing this. Instead of blaming others we should certainly need to take the responsibility of our evil actions on our own shoulders.
    I appreciate your thoughts and prayers here and I wish that you also remember me while requesting such things for yourself from our Creator.

    I am glad that by writing such posts you certainly provide me a great chance of learning from your inspiring thoughts.
    I think mine and my sister's difference is of our beliefs in God.
    Otherwise, I am always appreciating trisha's thoughts regarding her understanding of life and human nature. Dear sister, I also appreciate your nature photo selection very much.

    Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dearest brother,
    you are the inspiration behind those photographies and blogs.. :) i have forgotten how beautiful these common things look, things like a simple tree or a flower, you reminded me.

    i think we only follow different paths to reach God.. the same God. I dont think Allah is any way different from the forms in i worship God.

    I am really happy that an ace photographer like you liked those pix :)

    I have started to write some hindi poetries.. you can check my blog if you want, but let me warn you they are mostly romantic :)

    with lots of affection,
    didi

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all make mistakes in every possible way. Most of the time we blame someone else for the ill fate followed by the mistakes of ourselves. Yes, it is very tough to admit and accept your mistakes and learn from it. We are therefore always learning and learning and learning and learning.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. precisely, i have learnt from very early childhood (courtsey my bully to the power infinity siblings) that the sooner you admit your fault the better it is for you.. or else you will fall in a quagmire of lies (thats the minimum harm not the maximum).

    we are human beings not god, we can make mistake.

    ReplyDelete