MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Friday, September 11, 2009

God and us

Throughout my life I have always believed one thing, God is/was and will be my best friend and greatest benefactor. I never had second thoughts about that.

My relation with God is so peaceful that I often wonder that why do some people have complain against god? after analizing their complaints the thing which I have gathered is:

When we worship God with desire in our mind, we forget one thing, that is.. God only controls our souls. Whatever change she wants to make she can make only through souls which have surrendered to her. She cant make us win lottery or make us mistress of the world. All she can do is make us not care about money or luxury. She can give us the wisdom to enjoy and relish the things which are on our plate. Destroy greed, and that, my friend,to me is the biggest bliss.

I strongly believe that the deeper the bonding between a person and God is, the happier that person will be. All he will have to do is surrender every thing to God.

My relation with eternal mother has been quite intimate, just like biological mother and child. Through out my life, she has been there to warn me from dangers.. invisibly of course. Whenever I used to take some step heading to blunder, I used to have premonitions, as if she was warning me to not do it. Well they were too subtle, so some times I used to ignore it and suffer, but with age I learnt to listen to that inner voice.

When goings used to get really tough, I used to observe with gratitude that she always offered a way out, it might have been a temporary one, but that’s what was needed most at that time.

Not only that,she has played the ideal guardian in my life. I have seen that often I have yearned for some thing, even begged God for that but to no avail.. disappointed, sulked for a while. But later things showed that it was best for me to not get that thing.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thought about God and pleasantly calling the God "she" against the common practice of "he". God, according to renowned scientist Stephen W. Hawking is "quark", the smallest particle of light present in the sun.
    I am god forsaken man myself, though in my family, everybody is as believer. I believe God has been derived from the word "Good". To do good or at least trying to do good, makes one nearer to the feeling of God. This is my own feeling. Please don't get hurt.

    Thanks for your warm comment on my new blog. Have a nice time ahead.
    Shankha

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear shankha,
    i believe in one, genderless God, to me God is beyond petty human descriptions..
    i am a staunch believer who thinks its perfectly normal that a person can be a nonbeliever and they both can live peacefully with each other.. :) without trying to look down upon each other's views or trying to change each other..
    i am waiting for your next post in new blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. trisha, thanks for sharing your views about God. Yes, I needed them to know more about my sister's (trisha's)personal belief. There are certainly big differences in sister's (trisha's) and brother's (Ibn hanif) belief but what can we done, while each one of us has his/her own ears, eyes and heart to choose from different beliefs found in this world.
    Dearest sister, I certainly wish to hear more from you.
    May God Bless You, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dearest brother,
    both our cultures.. yours and mine have been blessed with an environment of peace and harmony for every belief.. so many religions and cultures have become a part of our nations that i believe we are born with a natural respect for difference in behaviour, belief and every thing else.

    take care of yourself.
    Allah hafiz,
    didi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree and appreciate your thoughts.
    trisha, Your replies to your readers comments add more beauty in your posts.
    May Allah give you more wisdom.
    Ameen!
    Allah Hafiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. dearest brothers,
    i dont read casually, i read seriously so all of you are individual human beings to me, you and shankha or some other followers of my poetry blog. its not a cyber relationship.. which goes out of mind when i turn off the computer.
    i care about you and your well being, so i prefer to stay in touch.

    with lots of affection and best wishes.

    Allah hafiz,
    didi

    ReplyDelete