MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Monday, September 7, 2009

rabindrasangeet..songs by tagore

Music in my eyes is the most beautiful creation of human souls. It reveals every emotion of human being..love, anger, hatred, adoration, affection… no human feeling or passion is untouched by this.

Rabindranath tagore is most probably the expert of exploring human emotions through songs. I have not heard another single person with such a splendour of talent.

I have listened to rabindrasangit for years, his music can mould your thoughts to purity. Whatever he touches becomes pure.. love, nature and devotion.

With his magical grip on pen he wrote song after song covering every emotion of human beart. The miraculous part was his choice of magical tunes for his songs. They fitted in perfectly. They enhanced the beauty of his already fabulous poems to the level of heavenly.

He was born amongst and surrounded with people of extraordinary talent. Who helped him in creating tunes for his songs but he always was a part of it, so it was his taste which reflects in all of them.

Whenever I listen to rabindrasangit this is the thing which overwhelms me, how can an artist be so perfect. Not only that, the singers whom he handpicked and trained to sing his songs are the most beautiful singers I have ever heard.. kanika banerjee, shantideb ghosh.. as if he left his soul in them.

Tagore left a magical legacy for us, who can understand his thoughts and lose ourselves in his music.

6 comments:

  1. Sister, Thank you for writing about your love for music. But my present point of view regarding music is commpletely different. I like naturel sounds I hear in a place full of nature. I like sounds of moving rivers, sea waves, birds. I also like the sound wich I hear when I get an oppertunity to walk on dry leaves in a forest.

    Btw thank you so much for sharing, my sister. I love to hear about the interests of my brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got really inspired by the way you write about your thought, your likings. I got so much inspired that, I have started a new blog of mine named "My Opinions My Views" http://my-opinions-my-views.blogspot.com/ .
    Will be very happy if you be the first visitor to comment and participate in the "Poll" there.
    Thanks for this post on "Rabindra Sangeet". This one added to the inspiration.
    - Shankha

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest brother,
    i can understand your point of view, and i too believe that music/media/literature can transform a human being, that is why i handle them with utmost caution..

    if you want to check my choices of literature, music etc you can check the blog "idle heart" in the list of blogs enclosed here.

    with lots of affection and warmest wishes,
    didi

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear shankha,
    checked the blog.. loved the post as i share your liking for animals and birds.
    wish you luck!!! i will be checking it regularly for posts.
    with warmest wishes,
    trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agnitrisha,
    1st of all i want to thank shankha as I got ur url frm his blog : my-opinions-my-views.blogspot.com.Thank you for writing such blogs in a open share pattern.U have openly shared ur ideas what u actually opines.I like that.Thanks for ur blogs ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agnitrisha,
    I agree with u abt rabindrasangeet.It is the one which I can like to hear equivalently in both happiness and sorrow.U hit at the right point that only RS is the perfect suit for all emotions for its high range of spectrum.
    trisha, I like 2 hear these 2 great singer u have mentioned, but I am also a fan of George da, Debobroto Biswas specially the songs belong to Puja and Prem Parjay ...
    Ravi Thakur b4 50 and aftr 50 is totally diffrent.after 50 Rabindranath is said to as "Uponishader Kobi" ... perfect naming ... what an insight and realization of Life and Phylosphy he had.U know, what was his reaction after the expiration of his loved ones one after another ... He, the instance of inspiration ... His songs and He ... unseperable like Fire and its Heat ...
    Thanks Agnitrisha for such a blog ...
    By the way can u share ur favourite RS(top 5)?

    Thanks,
    Subhasis.

    ReplyDelete