MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Thursday, December 17, 2009

power of people

I truly admire the POWER OF PEOPLE. This power has proved itself again and again. Sometimes for good and sometimes for bad. Sometimes it has caused World wars and sometimes it has brought peace.. like the era of Budhdhism or this present era. Which is slowly but firmly saying "NO" to violence. The signs are too clear, human beings are exhausted with mindless bloodshed, only some places are disturbed, like the aftermath of a great explosion, others are slowly falling back to peace.

I am waiting for the day when this power will be applied to save earth, our planet from the destruction towards it is heading.

if we, the people wake up and realize that measures to save the earth SHOULD BE taken then we may not be too late.

Planting trees and taking care of them is one of the best ways i guess. And if we love birds and animals then we may opt for fruit trees instead of other trees.

Educating others about the environment disasters can be a very good way of fighting this cause. I myself have learnt most of it from others, because i dont know much about these things other than the things i read in internet or newspapers. Its there i have read that planting trees can be one of the best ideas and preserving the waterbodies and other things can be equally nice idea.

I think in this over crowded planet educated people should be parting logical solutions for saving the earth and every one should try to spread those message around them. best way i think should be targetting the school children, because they are the best teachers in the whole wide world, with greatest level of enthuciasm.

6 comments:

  1. Sister, I appreciate your idea of planting trees for improving the conditions of environment. As I've already told you that I've been serving in a car assembly plant of Honda, I'm glad to say that I learned a lot from them about environment and about methods of keeping it clean and healthy. Therefore I think that while educating the school children the industrial workers should also be kept informed about the importance of a clean environment.
    Thank you for taking part in this great activity with this timely post.
    May Allah bless you too....
    Ameen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dearest brother,
    one of my friends works for an industry, i dont remember the country, can you believe it to compensate the damage they are doing to the environment they maintain a huge area of trees? its a man made wood and gorgeous....

    you know, i have seen a movie waterworld, :) it gave a gloomy picture of what world will become if we submerge it into water.. i did not liked it an inch ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Trisha,

    I so agree, the power of people is enormous! Let's hope more start waking up to that knowledge.

    Love, Noreen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dearest noreen,
    Thats one of my daily prayers, that the human beings wake up to what they are.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About preserving waterbodies and planting trees, there is a new (2 years old) scheme from the Central Government, NREGA - National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. You can have a look to know about it. If things go well with this scheme (though most of them fails), this will really make you hopeful and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear shankha,
    I certainly will take a look in it. :) and hope that this will succeed for a change.
    with warmest wishes,

    ReplyDelete