MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gratitude for life

Every morning when we wake up if we thank God for giving us a brand new day, a roof over our head and bread on our plate, our point of view towards life changes.

 

Gratitude for what we have in life, the good things and what we don’t have in life.. bad things turns our life into a piece of stable happiness.

 

When I was a child I used to wake up looking forward to a brand new day, this continued till first job. Then slowly I became worldly wise. That world is not made of only good people, there are people who will ruin you for nothing, just to make the path of their life easier.

 

Then for a decade or so my faith in human beings started to go downward.. and suddenly I realized one thing, that God is our best friend and she keeps the faith.. every thing changed thereafter.

 

We suffer most when we live without gratitude. There is one entity to whom we can be grateful through out the life.. God. Apart from God there are so many things which we can be grateful for.

 

A healthy body, a life, a home, food, clothes.. the sense to enjoy them all. Our tastes, our hobbies…the list can go on if we sit down with gratitude in our heart.

 

I have once read a beautiful mail that said every morning I wake up I thank god..

 

For giving me another day

For life to meet it

For eyes to see it

For mind to know it

For a tongue to speak

A pair of hands and legs to perform my duties.

For a tongue to speak and taste the various tastes.

For a roof on my head, a bed, a clean set of clothes…..

 

Our list of gratitude will go on and on if we let it.

2 comments:

  1. Dear sister, we can't really count the favours of God on us. We should certainly be thankful to Him for His uncountable favours. It's interesting for that your last few posts are continously reminding me of Quranic verses. Here are a few more wich I wanted to share again.

    "It is He Who sends down water from the sky, which provides drinking water for you and brings forth fodder to pasture your cattle.[10] With it He grows for you crops, olives, date-palms, grapes, and every kind of fruit: surely there is a great sign in this for those who think.[11] He has subjected to your service the night and the day, the sun and the moon: and likewise the stars also serve you by His command: surely there are signs in this for people who use their common sense.[12] In the Earth He
    has created things of different colors: surely there is a sign in this for those who want to learn a lesson.[13] It is He Who has subjected the sea to your service, that you may eat fresh meat therefrom and that you may bring out of it ornaments to wear;
    and you see that ships plough their course through it. He has done all this so that you may seek His bounty and so that you may pay thanks to Him.[14] He has set mountains on the earth - lest it should move away with you. He also made rivers and roads so that you may find your way;[15] and likewise made landmarks and the stars
    for your guidance.[16] Is then, He, Who has created all this, like one who cannot
    create? Why don’t you understand?[17] If you want to count the favors of Allah (God), you will never be able to number them; surely Allah (God) is Forgiving, Merciful,[18]

    ReplyDelete
  2. dearest brother,
    this is what i too feel from the very soul. if we start to count the things for which we should be grateful the list will never end.
    with lots of affection,
    didi

    ReplyDelete