MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Thursday, August 20, 2009

wind stealers...

These are the people who come across us time to time, especially if we shine in some field.. let it be any field.. human affection, popularity or some other talent. They often come to us and mostly they try to misguide us, away from our talents.

I will just put up one instant, well, yes its about my favourite radio program which just got off air from this week. This will give you a clear insight about how wind stealers work.

This guy created a magic, a wonderful magic of a rare feeling these days.. earnest friendship. Yes, yes I know what you will say, how can a rj be a friend of his listeners, well, I too thought that before I heard him, and after hearing him I knew that he can, if he is a genuine human being and earnest.

So, he created an invaluable bonding of friendship with us, his listeners. I never called him up but have sent him mails and smses. But I used to hear the way people poured out their heart to him. It was truly a moving experience. Tben slowly very rare wolves started to howl.. that they are bored with “friendship” which is the main theme of the program and I noted how they acted like slow poison. slowly ruining the spirit and flow of the rj. Though his admirers kept on repeating that they love his program but their voice was soft like summer rain, true but far weaker than the occassional howls of the wolves.

I have noted a few things about these people:

One, they are not blind with jealousy, they will observe you keenly for a long spell of time and then befriend you. Pretending as a great admirer or fan.

Two, once they have pulled down your barrier they will try to misguide you to a path away from your talent.

Three, if they fail in that they will start to criticise your talent by finding faults in them or making up faults in them.

Four, if they can, they will spoil your mood of creations through 101 methods, for example if he sits in next chamber he will visit your cubicle right when you are about to start your new project and keep you busy till you lose the spirit.

For the first take on these people this is enough I guess, may be I will add up or write another fresh one later. But beware of these people, being very intelligent and cunning they have a way of having their way. Its better to stay away from them.

A person once gave me a million dollar suggestion.. he said that only weak people or people craving for attention, compliment entertain these people and ruin themselves or their talents.

4 comments:

  1. Dearest friend,
    all talented people meet with, as you seal them, "wind stealers". I consider them a very useful, i would say an imprescriptible part of people, surrounding gifted individuals. To me, when talent is too much cherished, it becomes somewhat lazy. So, from time to time it needs to be challenged. Wind stealers are perfect for this purpose. They get on people's nerves, they steal their time, energy thoughts, but do not cause visible harm, to be blamed or ubruptly stopped. They are canning. Talented people must be more canning. They are smart, talented people must become smarter. I understand, it is not always the case with talanted people. They want to creat, not to fight. But they are also developed and integrated persons, who must strive to protect their talents. Alone, of joining their efforts in groups. Otherwise, very soon we will be facing flat, monotonus life, with all fresh air in the form of words, music, shows, ideas, humor, stolen.

    My genuine love is with you
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiamala makes a good point about wind stealers challenging others to stay sharp. I believe that the wind stealers are not conscious of their behavior and are generally ignorant people. Maybe, it is important for others to help make the wind stealers aware of what's important in this world (although that varies from person to person).

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear s,

    well, fortunately everyone is this world is not cunning.. well we can count on newton or einstein for their intelligency but can we count on their shrewdness? fortunately no..

    they may sometimes help as stimulator but mostly they are toxic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear c,
    i have seen these people act with well planned motive, but as you said i partially agree with that, they dont know what is important in life, so instead of improving themselves they waste time pulling others down..

    ReplyDelete