MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

hocus pocus


We do give in to soothsayers and doomsayers when the chips are down, don’t we? And they make such an easy scapegoat of our feelings, money and life.

Been there done that, that is why I tell every one, read them but don’t believe them. You can toy with the ideas or suggestions but don’t follow them blindly.

One of them deliberately tried to misguide me following the instructions of someone. But I somehow sensed his lies because he said some absolutely false things about my past, so, I clearly realized that if a person cant tell me my past (which I can do after reading a few palmestry books) then its but natural that he wont be knowing my future (which I cant tell, even after reading those books and trying).

I have read too many stories like that, where people have been deliberately misguided by soothsayers. So before you blindly follow them just think..

Is it possible that thousands of people who are born at the same second through out the world have exactly the same fate? Come on!!!

Is it possible by just reading your palms to pin point your future? Then why don’t these people read their own palms and become millionaires? Or prevent accidental deaths? Or warn against terrorist attacks?

If these things were really possible they would have been hired by forces.

4 comments:

  1. i really dont know why people blindly believe these :)
    though after reading the books i can see it has very little sense in it (not entirely a cooked up story) but laying one's life on it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that this art of foretelling ... originated from India has a lot of sense in it. It is fully dependent upon statistics and very complicated calculations are involved.

    A second is divided into 10 "Pal"s. Each "Pal" is again divided into 10 "Bipal"s. Each "Bipal" again divided into 10 "Anupal"s. So, it is supposed to be calculated by 1/1000 of a second - the millisecond. Again, when we use a typical transactional data for a complicated database system in modern computers, we depend upon milliseconds. I wanted to mean that, the old ancestors of us, who were that expert to compute ones fate, used the same precision as we do in modern ages. So, it really make some sense.

    Now, in modern age, most of the fore tellers we see, just uses computer software created with some precision to fore tell ones future. Also, most of them, do not have proper knowledge and faith in this ancient Indian method, rather, they just assume a lot of things from the persons behavior and words.

    Thus, it is not the "Technology" to hate with disbelief but to avoid the so called "Technocrats" with little knowledge of this terrific statistical formula.

    Thanks ... this one was nice to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was pretty curious about this art for about ten years.. and i could note that after reading a few books i could say a little bit about a person's nature, past etc (atleast they all agreed with my words).. but i could not say any thing about future, nor have i met any one who can do it.

    ReplyDelete