MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weird ways



I love music, so its but natural that I would have started to listen to FM stations instantly, and I did.

As far as I gathered, they are professional, who run these stations for only money.. I wonder what was their idea behind closing a really popular program if it has not something to do with cupid (the rj getting married)… I have witnessed it twice, I was simply amused first time and this time I am aghast.. I mean it.

I used to stay up till 12 every night to listen to rehan’s lamhe, he made a wonderful combination of his magical voice, urdu shayari and selected old songs, then the nose poking occurred and I noticed that his old songs were replaced by new numbers. I listened to him even then, because he was a fabulous RJ but finally they stopped the program even though I saw orkut forums pining for the program.

Then I got hooked to amit’s tomake chai, he is another magician, creating an invaluable bonding with his listeners. First they stopped his interatction with listeners, that was a big damage to the program, because somewhere down the line he has become our real life friend, then they have stopped the program. I can think of only one forgivable reason, that is, he is getting married, or else they have done an unforgivable crime by ending his program. I sincerely hope we get him back in some other slot, or else… I know a lot of his friends will join my sadness.


a part of me says that i will send my pet to talk with them, his pic is enclosed herewith...


2 comments:

  1. Lovely friend,

    mysterious things are happening also in my country, where very popular programs are closed down and replaced with stupid ones. This is explained to me, in particular (explanation follows), in the terms that the radio stations are ran as businessess (should I remember, I was one of their trainers in this particular matter). So, if there were things majority would like more, those things would be broadcast.

    Oh,yes. That is true. In the absence of a clear concept of what they were broadcasting, the radio stations would inevitably drop their bottom line to a level, that would satisfy your pet only, very soon.

    In my country it already happened in the recent 20 years. The FMs started reducing the level from Bach's "Passions", to "Jesus Christ Superstar", to "The Wall", to Russian pop music, amounting to lyrics like "I came, you went", and eventually to some Armenian(?) music with lyrics, that no average high school graduate is able to understand.

    Send me your pet, please. Do not hesitate. I am not going to sell him to the zoo. I need it for decoding some Armenian lyrics for modern pop songs. After job is done, he will be reutrned. I even agree to pay. You or him?

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest s,
    Both of these programs were very popular, no one will sit till twelve (one in amit’s case) to listen to hear to some one crooning silly things. Both of the programs were ultimately closed and a lot of listeners sliced down.
    I think these radio station managers step into the conspiracy of rivals, who create a false atmosphere that people are not liking a program, or may be some jealousy among themselves.. you know what happens if a star shines too bright in the sky it dims others, stars don’t get jealous but human beings do.. look around yourself at the celebrities and all dirt that is thrown at them without reason.
    Any way, we the persons who really doted on these two programs were the real losers.. you would have heard the smses which amit read on the last days, people were heartbroken (including me) as if they were losing a real friend. Stupid radio station.
    My pet doesnot works for money or treat but you will have to feed him, he is carnivorous and eats a lot. When will I send him? He will reach you within a few hours of starting from here..he is cute as a doll is not he?
    With warmest affections,

    ReplyDelete