MESSAGEBOARD

Dear friends, Just wanted you all to know that I DONT USE FACEBOOK, ORKUT, SKYPE OR TWITTER most probably will never do that either........

Blogging is my hobby, i write because i love to write, till date I HAVE NOT USED MY BLOGS FOR ANY COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS PURPOSES. IF I DO IT IN FUTURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Those of you who are my friends and want to leave some message for me can use my email id or better my blogs: http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com; http://suryagni.blogspot.com,; http://suryakana.blogspot.com;
i update these blogs once every month.

http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com, http://magicthought.wordpress.com;
http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com
- i update these blogs almost everyday ................ sharmishtha basu (25.12.2010)

In the end, i always request my regular readers to just once read this blog post:

http://agnitrisha.blogspot.com/2009/08/trolls.html

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Love, trust and respect

People often think that only loving is enough for a long lasting relationship between two people, I don’t know why, but I firmly believe that only love is not enough for a long term relationship, trust and respect should be properly blended with love to give it a permanent colour.

I had a friend of lower middle class she fell in love with a rich guy without knowing it, because that guy was extremely polite and wonderful. But the moment he introduced her to his family she realized her fault, because she could see the difference in their behaviour in case of people of their own status and her. She backed off from the relationship when her lover requested her to adjust with their arrogancy. Every one calls her a fool but she is living a very happy life with a person who respects her and his family has also accepted her with her due honour. i also would have done the same, because I believe that it is better to sit on floor if that is offered with love and respect than on a golden throne without love and respect.

Just like the above case, I have seen a friend of mine who is in love with a guy, who does not trusts her, whenever any thing happens he always takes an difference of opinion from her, is it love? I don’t think so, I think its just a temporary interest. Which will most probably simmer away when it will face the real world. If you cant trust your lover, how can you love her. She is supposed to tell you the truth and you are supposed to have faith on her.

Then I have seen friends who trust each other with their whole heart, they always believe what their friends say or do. They may get hurt in future or may not, but they sure live a completely happy life, in which there are days of mutual trust and faith.

I personally think that its good to trust, respect and love every one who comes in touch with you initially, because it’s a healthy way of initiating any relationship, then in the long run if that person is not worthy of it he or she will lose it by him or herself. You wont have to do any thing. But if you mistrust a person who is trustworthy he will never forgive you, and you will lose a loyal friend.

I always treat people with love, respect and trust when I meet them, for that I am often scolded by my friends and relatives but I ignore them on this account. I usually am proven wrong but still its worth the trouble. If you take people positively then you get at least some thing from every one, a few months of happiness at the minimum, and a good relationship in the maximum. But if I treat every one with suspicion I will end up as a morose person.

And in case of people I like, I always trust and respect them, until and unless they make me change my mind. Then again my mind is always ready to admit my mistake and welcome them back in case I have mistrusted them unreasonably.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more. I think respect and good manners are in many respects even more important than love. Nothing is worse than going out of your way to demean and humiliate another person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i completely agree to your points.

    ReplyDelete